Future Knowledge named on BRW Fast Starters 2012 List
Future Knowledge are pleased to announce they have been recognised on the 2012 BRW Fast Starters list, released today
The BRW Fast Starters list recognises Australia’s fastest growing businesses.
The recognition is a huge achievement to the team at Future Knowledge, led by Michael Guazzarotto and David Guazzarotto.
Future Knowledge recorded company profit growth of over 91% in the last financial year while growing the company to 12 staff. Future Knowledge have worked on projects for many major Australian, New Zealand and Asian companies since its inception 3 years ago
The award is a fantastic recognition of some of the achievements over the last 12 months including:
- Delivered 43 projects of varying shapes and sizes
- Added 15 new customers to our growing list of blue-chip clients
- Established a dedicated Change Management practice
- Establishing offices in Sydney and Auckland as well as the flagship office in Melbourne.
- Grew our consulting team by over 50%
- Presented at 3 industry conferences
- AND brought 3 babies into the world!
We are passionate about user adoption and change management and we get great satisfaction in seeing the impact we make for our customers in creating business value through their technology. This award is a great achievement for the team