There has never been a more exciting time to be in business technology, the accelerated speed of technology is mind blowing. We talk to a lot of organisations who are finding it harder and harder to keep up and leverage this technology. The one thing that gets missed in this conversation is the human side, yet software doesn’t run your business, your people do!
Join the hosts of the show, David Guazzarotto (CEO) and Jared Cameron (Director of Consulting) for great HR conversations covering themes like HR Technology, Talent Management, Future of Work and Consumer technology.
Founded in June 2016, Talking People and Technology show has grown to 9,000 plays,
40 episodes to date. The hosts have seamlessly captured a captive and loyal audience.
Meet the hosts
David Guazzarotto - CEO at Future Knowledge
David is one of AU's leading authorities on HR, Talent Management & social collaboration technologies. For over 20 years, he has worked at the intersection of people management & technology as an influencer, thought leader, consultant and change leader.
Jared Cameron - Director of Consulting at Future Knowledge
Jared helps organisations to adapt to the future of work, to bring consumer-like experiences into the enterprise and to focus on sustainable adoption. Jared has a passion for connecting people to technology and sees the need to challenge the traditional organisation construct.
Our Most Popular Episodes:
Sponsored Opportunities Include:
- Script development – Creation of intros & questions
- Edited podcasts – shows come with intro and wrap-up music/voiceovers. Typically, 15 mins per episode.
- Transcriptions for each show. 1000-2000 words each (dependent on length of podcast).
- Summary posts with embedded podcast / linked button, meta description, image, linked terms. 300-600 words each with images
- 2 x unique messages per show shared on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Production management including guest outreach and appointment setting
- Episodes hosted on BuzzSprout with meta & description
- Integration with, and distribution through, iTunes to help reach large new audiences
- Experienced podcast hosts
We help you host a memorable event:
- Amplify your social reach
- Create buzz and intrigue during event
- Position your event as a thought leader
- Extend additional exposure to your speakers and sponsors
- Drive new audiences by telling your events key messages to those who don’t attend
- Constantly drip fresh and engaging content on iTunes & BuzzSprout and across social channels of Future Knowledge and our podcast hosts.
- Help build out your content strategy
- Improve your SEO